Wednesday, April 6, 2011

One more for the Road...

So this did not put much of a dent on the pile of yarn. BUT it is my favorite color! I am sure the pictures tipped you off. I tried a fun new pattern from my stitch dictionary. If you like knitting, I recommend buying one so you can play with all kinds of different patterns with small projects. It also gets you used to some of the details of knitting like what techniques roll, which things put decorative holes in your work, etc.

I am in the middle of prepping for three new babies too. That is why all of the fun new projects are on hold. My brothers just love babies. ..and from the family knitters point of view...this could take me into summer...and one of those kids better be a boy!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Orange is def your color! I love the kitchen shot - beautifully composed

    ReplyDelete