Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Earth Day!










I love this green ball we're riding on! Thank God for it and all of the things you can do on it. I think it's important to take a look around to seek inspiration from time to time. Perhaps looking more closely at your everyday surroundings or take a trip out and explore what the world has to offer. It doesn't have to be far. My travels took me a half an hour from my home to a little place called Port Clinton right off of the appalachian trail. I wanted to scout out this part of the trail for an overnight backpacking trip. I learned a lot of things while out there:






Being a "backpacker" forces you to do things that technology has taken away from us.







I need to appreciate my size in proportion to other things around me.




My origins and the origin of the main things in life are important.






I need to keep in mind where I am going, but I need to keep calm when it takes longer than expected.





And of course...corny jokes make life float on.

Remember: Put your best foot forward in every situation!




I like to live close to the edge, take a few chances.


But I should always remember to surround myself with good company who care.


And obstacles aren't obstacles...they're opportunities!















LASTLY:






Thank you Earth for teaching me some valuable lessons!


































































































No comments:

Post a Comment