Monday, May 16, 2011

One of Three

So here is one third of my spring project. There is nothing quite like completion when you battle the making of a blanket. It starts out quite innocently...with each passing row a sense I'd progress and a satisfaction with the journey and craftsmanship. My stamina for interest cut out when I realized I needed two more balls of yarn. The halfway point is always bittersweet. You know exactly how much you have accomplished, which means you know that you have to do all that work AGAIN! But at least it is on the downward slope. By the end of this blanket I was rushing and rushing like a kid rushing to break the surface of the water after diving in the pool. Will I EVER get there?!

I sure hope the baby likes it....

Two more babies to blanket...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment