Friday, August 20, 2010

New Projects on the way...

I did a massive cleanup of my house last week and decided to make a list of all the things I had to do...

My house is spotless and there are 12 other items on the list for me to do...all crafts. I need to stop going to A.C. Moore and visiting etsy.com. I ALWAYS get cool new ideas when I go to these places. I am in the middle of testing a bunch of ideas, and I have finished one. I fun little bracelet I decided to whip up quick on cleaning day.

Take a looksy!

I loved these old buttons...and you can't see it, but the bigger one has a heart scribbled on it. It's just so cute!


More pictures to come...I finished the blanket and I can finally post about it because I gave it as a gift to my cousin Jen.

And I am on my way to making all of those hats for Heather Ryan Photography. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment