Saturday, August 28, 2010

Summer is over :(

These were some projects from August that I have yet to post...and of course I have a list of things about 12 long just for this next month that I am aspiring to do... here we go!
I wanted to show pictures of the blanket I made...Jen's baby is coming in October and she is starting to look it! I can't wait to see if it's a girl or a boy, and what he/she will look like because Jen and Marc just look SO different. Jen is very short and very Irish, freckles galore. Marc looks like the jolly green giant in a nice crispy brown color and really dark hair. You can imagine I'm sure...

Anyways, here is the blanket that Marc loving said looked like ramen noodles...


This was a bunch of yarn I had no idea what I should use for. Solution: 2Knit rows 2Purl rows (which give the ramen noodle effect apparently) until it looks like a little bean can be wrapped up in it and look super cute. Good luck Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment